I am doing something and exciting and adventurous doing, Dewey's 24 hour Readathon! I am so excited to be participating and I will be reguraly updated my blog as a place to be keeping track of this. But first of all, I'll start with hour zero, aka the pre-event:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?I'm coming from the basement in the eastern USA, let's just leave it at that because I like to keep my location private.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I've heard so many good things about this book, and various people have been recommending this to me. I honestly think that I'm going to enjoy it lots!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Probably orange juice, it's my favorite beverage and I have a whole gallon to myself to fill up and drink in today!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a fairly new book-blogger, though I aspire to be a full time librarian in the future. Books are the love of my life, my escape, my hobby, what I can't breathe without. And so that's why I'm "sacrificing" these 24 hours in order to do something that I absolutely love to do!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?I'm most looking forward to participating in a group type of setting and making friends. I think that it's just so much fun making friends and being cheered on my other lovely readers. It's quite a community bonding experience to never forget!