Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hour 10:

Pages read: 528
Book finished:2
The Red Queen got about 4 stars from me and I also reread The Nightingale which is one of my all time favorite books ever. So obviously a five star read.


Next up on the list, is this recommended book with a beautiful cover. I actually have the audiobook only, so I might just save it for the nighttime!
It's been an awesome, amazing, and rewarding first readathon so far, and we're not halfway there yet. I can't wait to see all of the other exciting books that I will get my hands on!!!

Hour 12:
Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Currently I'm reading the audiobook "The Selection" by Kiera Cass.
2. How many books have you read so far?
About 1 and 1/2 books so far, but the pagecount are pretty long/large.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Umm, probably one of my books that I'm supposed to from NetGalley to review. I don't really know which one I'll choose in the wee hours of the morning. 
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Very few, and so I usually shoo those people out of my basement cave where I am literally living today. ;)
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much of an escape books are. This quote is my motto/theme"
"Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it's a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it's a way of making contact with someone else's imagination after a day that's all too real." ~Nora Ephron



No comments:

Post a Comment